Develop, Present, Conquer: Registration To WEGAME Awards is Open!03 February 2021
A massive WEGAME 6.0 festival dedicated to game and geek culture will take place on April 17-18. The event will feature WEGAME Awards, which will recognize the best game developers.
We are happy to announce that registration for participation in the contest is open!
Details of WEGAME Awards: stages and nominations
WEGAME Awards participants will be able to exchange experience of development, have a lot of fun, get feedback from attendees and recognition from the entire gaming community.
If you have interesting game projects, be sure to apply to show them to the world and compete with both major studios and indie developers.
The competition will be held in four stages:
- Up till March 26 – accepting applications from participants.
- Up till April 6 – selection of participants.
- April 8 – determination of the award finalists with publication of the results on the festival website.
- April 18 – awarding of the winners.
WEGAME Awards will include eight nominations in three categories.
Best game on the platform:
- Game Design.
- Game Art.
- Game Narrative.
- Game World.
Participants will also be able to receive a special Audience Awards (details will be announced later).
What experts will become the judges of WEGAME Awards?
The winners will be judged and chosen by game dev gurus with many years of experience. We present first three members of the contest jury:
- Roman Martynyuk is a leading figure of game development in Ukraine, co-founder and Head of AppMania and Dream Dev Studio VR. Expert in the field of games for mobile platforms and VR game development. Together with the team, he developed the famous Death Horizon VR.
- Oleksiy Menshikov is the founder and Managing Director of Beatshapers Ltd that develops cool products for the VR/MR platforms of the future. Its projects include popular games such as BreakQuest: Extra Evolution, Ready to Run, and StarDrone VR.
- Roman Garmash is the Head of Lviv office of the large Gameloft game studio. Roman has been with the company for about 11 years. During this time, he participated in the development of such impressive projects as Spider-Man Unlimited, World at Arms, Blitz Brigade, Asphalt Xtreme, Gangstar New Orleans.
Apply and join the community of like-minded people where your talent will be definitely appreciated!