Star Wars: Battlefront sequel promises to outdo the original28 September 2017
November 17 of this year is the assigned release date for a Star Wars universe multiplayer shooter the Star Wars: Battlefront II. Judging by the trailer and the information from developers, the sequel will take into account all mistakes of the original game and significantly top it.
What exactly is going to be better?
- Not two, but 14 maps open from the start.
- 5 modes available from the very beginning.
- 4 game classes from the start, additional ones will open as you progress through.
- Not 14, but 38 in-game vehicle models.
- 14 game characters to choose from.
But the best news from the Electronic Arts publisher is that over time, more and more free game addons will be released.